Training For Schools and Educational Organisations
Help improve performance, address unwanted behaviour and build better relationships. AusIDentities has been introduced to hundreds of Schools and Community Groups, and we have over ten-years experience of working with the Job-Network and Private Training Providers.
Personalities in the Workplace
- Gain a greater understanding of how each of the types interacts
- How you can best use their strengths within your organisation
- Understand the dynamics of the personalities at work
- Improve individual performance
We look at best qualities, core values and communication, as well as strategies for each of the types on how to develop as professionals within the work place.
Personalities in the Classroom
- Identify personalities in the classroom
- Learn how to build greater rapport
- Create inclusive learning environments
- More effective classroom management
Suited to anyone involved in education, not just classroom teachers as the content is just as relevant when working with adults or with primary school students. This is our most popular program for educators, especially for pupil-free days as it is fun, lively and dynamic.
Dealing with Unwanted Behaviour
One day program:
- A revolutionary new approach to dealing with inappropriate behaviour, both in the classroom and in the broader workplace
- Behaviour management strategies through an understanding of different personalities
‘Games People Play’ is for teachers, trainers, counsellors, guidance officers, facilitators and anyone else who is looking how to deal effectively with inappropriate behaviour.
Quote from a teacher: “While academic learning is a necessity, it’s this personality profiling that’s essential in the role I want to play in Education. More importantly though, my relationship with my kids is now demystified. Knowing that I am raising a Dolphin and Kangaroo will go a long way towards assisting them through their journey in life. Thank you so much!”